Monthly TBR #38


It's June already!!! That means Ramadan for Muslims around the world.. Happy Ramadan!!

My reading is definitely going to be to a minimum... cos my physiotherapy seasions are undergoing and life in general.. And well, I will be fasting.. 

I will be reading these Graphic Novels for sure.. Limbo (comes out June 7th), Mythic (comes out June 28th), I.D. (comes out June 28th)...

Among novels, I want to read All the Missing Girls (comes out June 28th), and Risuko (comes out June 15th).. 

Among audiobooks, I want to listen to The Sin Eater's Daughter and Angelfall... 

The Sin Eater’s Daughter (T...Angelfall (Penryn & the End...LimboAll the Missing GirlsRisuko: A Kunoichi Tale

This is it then...I wont be getting to all of them, I know that...But oh well, let's see.. 


Toodles.. 
Happy Fasting..  

Toodles.. 
post signature

Popular Posts