Monthly TBR #21


I manged to read all the assigned TBR last month. Woot. Although the books I had planned to read in the last week of August Ruin and Rising by Leigh BardugoThe Whole World by Emily Winslow I read in the first week of September. So by default they are part of this month's TBR. I have already read 4 books for the month. Teheh. Somewhere Between Water & Sky by Elora Nicole RamirezSchool Spirits by Rachel Hawkins

As for the rest of the month:
Open Thy Heart (Flora, #2)Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1)Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #2)If I Speak True (Flora, #1)Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #3)Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter #2)Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3)Sparks Rise (The Darkest Minds #2.5)

If I Speak True, Sister's Fate and Chamber of Secrets are non-definite to definite reads. I shall see about my mood if you know what I mean. The rest are must. Also, the pulse-it offerings and other spontaneous reads. 

Excited. Excited.

What are you planning to read this month?

P.S. I dunno about my reading UnWholly, still not in that mood.
post signature

Popular Posts