Over The Weekend IV


Hey, update on my weekend reading... So, I had set out to read three books, see here... from those I finished reading two and am still reading the other.. Also, started a new book as well which hadn't been in my weekend TBR. Drum Roll... LOL...
So, I am finished with Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) and Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5)... Wooot... Tehe... I enjoyed this duo. But I think I loved Fairest more than Cress. I gave Cress a four whereas Fairest got a full on five star rating...

I want to review these two by today or the day after tomorrow. Hopefully. 

The book that I am still reading is Never Gonna Tell by Sarah M. Ross... I have a release day launch event for it on the blog tomorrow as well. I will be done with by tonight. Hopefully. :p Loved how it began. Not really that far into it... *sheepish*

I started a new book The Brilliant Light of Amber Sunrise by Matthew Crow and so far so good. But I will be focussing more on Never Gonna Tell today.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts