Crazy....

Okay so am I the only one who just wants and wants to read books or rather have a stash of them next to her. My reading pile keeps piling up... Argh! I mostly read novels/books online. Plus there comes this phase over me in which I get fast paced and start reading books on a high level. Then comes a phase when I totally leave these books behind :/
Nowadays, I guess I am in the intermediate phase. :D I don't pre-order books, I so want to do that. :p I like to go shop for books more. I guess some might not agree with me as this pre-ordering stuff is more easier. But I guess that's just me.
So I have downloaded 'Bride in the Bargain' by Deeanne Gist. Will read it and let you guys know. 'Beguiled' follows this by the same author.
Among the good online reading sites I visit is Scribd. I love it. You can even upload your own stuff on it and get to read stuff from authors around the world among other things.
Pittacus Lore 's 'The Power of Six' - The Second book in The Lorien Legacies is set to release on August 23rd. Yayyy. I liked the movie 'I Am Number Four'. I read the book previously :p
I have to read the L.A. Candy Series by Lauren Conrad. I love Lauren. The final book in the series ' Sugar and Spice' is now available in Paperback. She has even launched her first-ever style guide (picture above) in which she offers tips on how to create your own unique look plus her favorite sources of inspiration plus she reveals the absolute must-haves for any fashionista's wardrobe.
More soon..

Popular Posts