Random...

Hey, sorry for not posting anything.. Anyway, everybody is having their vacations now a days and the best past time is to keep a good book with you.
I am reading several books nowadays, but taking a break now.. haha
You guys must have heard 'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' is being made into a movie. I like the cast so far. It is set to release next year.
I hadn't read the book till I heard it was being made into a movie. This happens to me a lot.. I haven't finished it yet. So can't comment on it yet.
I have my eyes set on George RR Martin's 'A Song of Ice and Fire' Series. The fifth book is coming this summer. Only four days left till its release. The first book in the series was made into a season. Who saw it???? I am behind in this series asusual.
I am also reading 'Changing Minds' by Howard Gardener. I started reading this before but stopped reading it - i am forgetting why. 
So i will post soon about new books. I am a little behind. :)

Popular Posts