Amanda Hocking

I have been a fan of Amanda Hocking's novels from before she became a million copy best-selling author. I was a huge fan of her "My Blood Approves" Series which also has the title of being the Amazon Bestselling Series. The first three books in the series namely: My Blood Approves; Fate; Flutter were already read and liked by me. 
Her Trylle Trilogy which became the million copy best selling series is being republished this year. I have to say at that time I had only read the first book in the Trylle Trilogy - "Switched" and I recently got my hands on the other two books Torn and Ascend. I got my hands on her fourth book in the MBA series only recently and I am disappointed that it's fifth part has no release date assigned... ):
A self-published author - kudos to Amanda on writing such awesome books. The Trylle Trilogy is being currently considered for being turned into a movie. She has written several other series now - The Water-song; The Hollow; Virtue and some other works among these...
Released January 5, 2012 in the UK, Australia, South Africa, and Asia with Extended Scenes & a Bonus Trylle Story!

Coming February 28, 2012 from St. Martin's  with Extended Scenes & a Bonus Trylle Story!
Coming April 24, 2012 from St. Martin's  with Extended Scenes & a Bonus Trylle Story!

She can seriously write. I loved what she had going on with Peter, Alice and Jack in the MBA series. And oh just so you guys know the MBA series is about vampires. If you guys want to see what happens to a human girl who is the love of two brothers where she is meant to be attracted to one brother because he is her soul-mate and then there is the other brother whom she loves form the bottom of her heart. Wanna see who she chooses? Read to find out if you haven't already... You will think you are reading twilight in some points because it does have those Twilight-deja vu feelings and also some The Vampire Diaries-deja vu moments but I have to say everything else is different and unique. The books are nothing like these mentioned series.

The Trylle Trilogy is about trolls- really pretty ones...XP I have to say I found the ending to the third book a little rushed. It ended good but I felt it happened too quickly.
 
I am looking forward  to her other works as I know I won't be disappointed.


I wish her the best of luck and hope she keeps writing. I guess this is enough for now...
Be happy and keep others around you happy.
Happy reading...
More Soon...
xo




Popular Posts