Additions To My 'Read' List (:

I haven't been posting much... Have been busy... I can't seem to write a freaking review I suck... ): I read many books, some left a huge impact on me and some were okay.
So here goes.
Emily Cale,  Angela S. Stone - Goalie Interference 
T.M. Bledsoe - Something Between
Lauren Barndholdt - One Night That Changes Everything
Natalie J. Damschroder - Acceptable Risks
Kieran Scott -She's So Dead To Us, He's So Not Worth It, This Is So Not Happening (He's So/She's So Trilogy)
Megan Miranda - Fracture
Gabrielle Zevin - All These Things I Have Done
Jenny Han - It's Not Summer Without You, We'll Always Have Summer
Sara Manning - You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Jennifer Echols - Major Crush
Jennifer E. Smith - The Statistical Probability Of Love At First Sight
Jenny O' Connell - The Book Of Luke
Killian McRae - A Love By Any Measure
Elise Marion - My Ex - Wife's Wedding
C.M. Smith - Fourteen
Shelly Crane - Significance, Book 2, Defiance
Stephanie Perkins - Anna & The French Kiss
Carrie Jones - Endure (Book 3 Need) 
Paige Harbison - New Girl
Sarra Manning - Adorkable
H.M. Ward - Assassin (FotGV)
Tammara Webber - Easy
Richelle Mead - The Golden Lily
Abbi Glines - Pre-destined


Current Read: Jennifer L. Armentrout - Pure (The Covenant #2)
I always squeeze in a few other books, eheheh...
My other reads include: Ella Steele - Scandulous, Alma Katsu - The Taker, Jodi Meadows - Incarnate, Stealing Grace - Shelly Crane ^_^


What are your current reads and your fav book in the list above?
More soon.
Happy Reading.
X

Update: I have finished Pure and I loved the book. I have started reading How To Date An Alien now by Magan Vernon. +_+

Popular Posts