Anticipated Releases | 2016

The January releases are already done and over with. These are the releases I am excited for the rest of the year..

Starflight (Starflight, #1)Starflight Melissa Landers [Feb 2nd] 
Oh boy, I am super excited for this one. She gave us the Alienated duology/trilogy now with the final.book releasing at the end of the year.. So excited to read this space world..

America's First DaughterRiders (Riders, #1)Riders Veronica Rossi [Feb 16th]     
I haven't read Rossi's previous series, did start reading the first but never did finish it.. But this supernatural series is looking cool.. So want to check it out..

America's First Daughter [Mar 1]
Broken Crowns (The Internme...Lady Midnight (The Dark Art...Oh really excited for this one.. It's historical fiction and love the cover and it sounds cool.. 

Lady Midnight Cassandra Clare [Mar 8]
This was supposed to come out last year but it got pushed so we are finally getting this first book in the trilogy to be set in the Shadowhunter world.. Woot.. Love this already, yo!!

Broken Crowns Lauren DeStefano [Mar 22]
I had gotten access to this final instalment on edelweiss and I freaking missed the chance to read it and now I have to wait for it to come out..
The Last Boy and Girl in th...Heir to the Sky
Heir to the Sky Amanda Sun [Apr 26th]
I have only read Ink, her first Paper Gods book and I had really enjoyed it.. This looks intriguing so ima check it out..

A Court of Mist and Fury (A...The Raven King (The Raven C...The Last Boy and Girl in the World [Apr 26th]
Loving the title on this one.. The rest I am willing to find out..

The Raven King Maggie Stiefvater [Apr 26]
So excited for this final chapter, I am in love with this world and it's characters.
This Savage Song (Monsters ...
A Court of Mist and Fury Sarah J. Maas [May 3rd]
So looking forward to this sequel and it's turn of events. Rhysand, Rhysand, Rhysand!!
P.S. I Like You
United (Alienated, #3)
This Savage Song Victroia Schwab [Jun 7]
VS is an awesome writer.. And I have loved her YA series... So freaking excited for this..

P.S. I Like You Kasie West [Jul 26]
Kasie West is my go-to contemporary writer and this was among my anticipated releases for last year as well but it is releasing this year so here I am waiting. Hate that cover though!!
Leave Me
FurthermoreUnited (Alienated 3) Melissa Landers  [Aug 2]
Ooh originally a duology I thought was a trilogy so I made my peace with it but now this one is coming and woohoo finally we are going to do get this closure..

The Burning World (Warm Bodies 2) Isaac Marion [Aug 9]
Whaaatt?? I didn't even know this was happening. Woot.
The Burning World (Warm Bod...

Furthermore Taherah Mafi [Aug 30]
Duh, even though this is middle grade but it's Tahereh and she gave us the Shatter Me trilogy. So, yeah..

Leave Me  Gayle Forman [Sep 6]
Well, it's been a year since I haven't checked anything out by Gayle and I think I want to read this release by her..

No covers yet:
Three Dark Crowns Kendare Blake [Sep 20]
Kendare brought us Anna duology... And I liked that and so willing to check this out by her.

Spectacle (Menagerie 2) Rachel Vincent  [Sep 27]
I loved the first book in this series this past year and ooh so excited to see how things turned out in this circus world..

Replica Lauren Oliver [Oct 4]
Woot. Lauren brought us the Delirium books, and I haven'r read anything by her since then. So, about time I did.

The Midnight Star (The Young Elites 3)  Marie Lu [Oct 1]
Definitely excited for this final book in the fantastic fantasy trilogy by the amazing Marie Lu. So want to know how things ends up with Amelia and the rest.

Midnight Hour C.C. Hunter [Oct 25]
I haven't read anything after her Shadowfalls book even though to wanted to check her sin off series out But oh well, I will get to that but first I want to read this.

Heartless Marissa Meyer [Nov 8]
I still have to read Winter but I will read anything by Marissa cos she knows how to write dark. This is a retelling of Queen of Hearts from Wonderland. And oooh, exciting..

Blood Instinct Lindsay J. Pryor [No release date as of yet]
The sixth book in the amazing Blackthorn world, I soo want to find out what will happen after Book 5. Gah. This series is amazinnngggg..

What books are you waiting for???

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts