Monthly Wrap-Up #38



So this month was a good reading month as I read four books. Woot. Woot. Here goes..

The Girl in the Well Is Me by Karen Rivers was a great middle grade and I liked it a lot. But I didn't fully connect with the storyline. Review to come asap.
I loved Closer Home by Kerry Anne King. It was so good. I really fell for this book. Smart Girl by Rachel Hollis was sooo good. I loved this boook and this trilogy is soo good. This one was a bit sad though. The Natural History of Us by Rachel  Harris really wasn't my cup of tea. I thought it would be but I didn't really like the whole thing. 

This book The Forty Rules of Love by Elif Shafak I read in February and the only one that I read and it was sooo good.

Reviewed Titles:

All in all I am happy to have read more than the two books this month. 

This is it, then. 

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts