Monthly Wrap-Up #39




May is upon us. Say what?!? Anyway, so I read four books which ain't that bad considering. But I'am a bit sad that I didn't put that many posts and reviews out. :/ Gonna remedy t soon. *fingers crossed*

Here's the month's reading breakdown..

I read Sarah Rees Brennan's retelling of A Tale of Cities Tell the Wind and Fire by Sarah Rees Brennan. I haven't read the original but that wouldn't have really helped me in liking this book I didn't really connect with the whole world and the storyline. Sorry I still have to review this one I just dunno how to do that with more words than I .Just.Didn't.Really.Like.It. The review will come don't worry. This book The Rejected Writers' Book Club by Suzanne Kelman was actually quite good It was funny. I quite liked it. But that's just it. I think it wasn't really up my alley with all the shenanigans. Otherwise me like.

You guys knows how I love the Blackthorn series by Lindsay J. Pryor. Blood Instinct by Lindsay J. Pryor is out in the world. It was freaking fab. I will talk more about it's fabulousness and well Lindsay's fabulousness in the review.
I was adamant on reading The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins before the movie came out The not having to watch the trailer made me finally get on with my reading it and finishing it. I still haven't seen the trailer, though. LOL. It was really good. I am soo excited for the movie.

That is all. :)

Reviewed Titles:
The Girl in the Well is Me

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts