REVIEW | Sarah Rees Brennan's TELL THE WIND AND FIRE

Tell the Wind and FireI have read just one book by Brennan and that was Unspoken and I really loved it. So I was a-okay about this book beforehand.. I only knew that it was about A Tale of Two Cities and I haven't read that either.. 😛

I was a bit confused by the whole world. I didn't really like the whole doplleganger business it has been used before but in terms of an evil twin and that's what doppleganger's are.. How they were created was something unique though. But I didn't like anything else about this book. I didn't like the characters at all. I found the female protagonist to be really annoying..

In short the world could have saved the book but even that didnt..

Rating:

Special thanks to Netgalley and Clarion Books for this review copy.

What did you think about Tell the Wind and Fire?

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts