Monthly TBR #5


My TBR for the month of April. Automatically the books left behind are part of this month's TBR. Also, I am thinking of finally finishing the series that I have started. Plus, the left behind books from previous TBR's. So. The following are the books that I am planning to tackle this month (hopefully):

Gone Girl
Asunder
Eternally Yours
Beautiful Chaos
Beautiful Redemption (may or may not)
The Deepest Cut (for a GR group)
Paper Towns
Under the Never Sky
Partials
Until I Die 

I hope I can get to read 5 books from this list at least. As this month is gonna be busy. 

Below is the image from the list that I created for when I couldn't decide what to read for this month. xP

Anyway, what have you planned for your TBR this month??

Happy Reading.
Toodles.

post signature

Popular Posts