Review: Maggie Stiefvater's BLUE LILY, LILY BLUE

Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater Finally read the third instalment in one of the best series out there. I guess this book was a bit slow and a lot of things happened but really nothing happened. In that too much is happening but painfully slow-ly and to the extent that you don't care. But I care. LOL.

Anyway, omg, I was hooked to a book after a long time when I was reading this book. I didn't realize I had been in a semi-slump that after I started with this instalment I went into that readers' world. :-P

I loved those Blue and Ronan, Ronan and Adam, Gansey and Blue and omg, those Noah moments. LOL. I don't know. I can't decide between Ronan and Gansey. I can safely say I have a platonic relation with Adam. I love him but that's the extent of it. :-D

I love these books- the characters, all the mystery, the lack of romance and oh that tension and that connection and the story-line- the writing. I can't recommend this series enough.

This book was amaze-balls and kept me on my not-so-there-toes. And I guess this series is supposed to be experienced by yourself as I can't really explain the feelings that i feel during and after.. ;-P

Teaser:
“I know when I'm awake and when I'm asleep," Ronan Lynch said.
Adam Parrish, curled over himself in a pair of battered, greasy coveralls, asked, "Do you?"
"Maybe I dreamt you," he said. 
Thanks for the straight teeth, then," Adam replied.” 
Rating:

 Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts