Torn!!

I just finished reading the third book in the "Ivy Taylor Series". Man, I have to wake up early in the morning to prepare for a quiz but here I am writing this blog. I just had to. I loved what Holly did in the third book. Can't wait for Satan's Stone... 


Eric is my new fav character honestly. I just loved the ending. I wasn't expecting the book to end like that. And the book ended a bit too quickly for me...: p I was expecting someone to die. With that I am okay but I wasn't ready for the Collin and Ivy moment. I loved Ivy's anguish. Hats off Holly… awesome twist. 
I hate Eric but I love him… ha-ha… You have to read what I am trying to say. It was interesting - the thing with the Valefar bond… That whole scene when Eric used his blood to torment Shannon and Ivy was pure evil. Not in the sense of evil-evil… just in the sense of evil torture… 
In the book we find more about the prophecy. I am not really interested in the prophecy you know LOL. I just want to know what happens between Eric, Ivy and Collin. I would have to say I had mixed feelings for what happened between Collin and Ivy at the end. I dunno what else to say. If I write anymore I will honestly reveal too much. I will give you this much… Ivy is one angry female protagonist. 
Look out for her! Satan's Stone comes out early Jan 2012... 


While I was still reading the series; I took out the time to read very many other books. : p I read Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst. And I have to say I liked it. OK. I was a bit hesitant about the idea of accepting unicorns and vampires... But it's just imaginations so what gives?? I found the female lead pretty witty. I liked her… I was chuckling at many places in the book... 
The story follows Pearl-sixteen year old girl who- can you believe it- is a vampire. Her vamp world is thrown into a new world when is struck by a sparkly unicorn and left to smother on the brink of sunrise at her doorstep. It is a known fact that sun is harmful for a vampire. So when Pearl can suddenly go out into the sun without being fired her parents decide to use her as a gatherer of feed for their vamp-king. She is thrown into a human high school where she befriends humans and her human boyfriend as she already has a hunk vamp boyfriend. Her world is torn between her decision not to harm humans and her thirst for blood. Read the book to know how she stands up to her parents'- her entire vamp community and saves her human friends.

More soon... 
Xo
Yawning literally!!!

P.S. If I sound incoherent :p please ignore it I am on a high sleep dose right now… Love you guys…

Update: I have read all the books in the Demon Kissed Series and I love every minute of it. The spin-off series from Eric's POV is out now. Grab yourselves some copies of these amazing books.

Popular Posts