Monthly TBR #12




I didn't have a set TBR for November as I was focusing on review books and what not. And I couldn't get my hands on the books I have wanted to read for the past two months. I don't really have a TBR for December as well. But I know what I will be reading. There are some review books. Others are ones I want to read to complete the A-Z Challenge. I will list all of them here. 

Storm Warning by E. Lee and C. Quinn
Chasing Charlie Chan by J. L. Abramo
Was It A Rat I Saw by Sue Perry
Beyond Fate by Heather Lyons
Good Kings Bad Kings by Susan Nussbaum
Harken by Kaleb Nation
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
XVI by Julia Karr
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

Oh man, too many books. I will hopefully be done with Flightless Bird and Miss Hyde by the end of November. The first four books are all review books. The books below are for the A-Z Challenge. I am left with letters K, M, Q, V, X and Z as can be seen. I have more than one book for letters K, M and V and I will read either one of these. Wish me Luck.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature
Updated: I am done with the letter 'V'. So, I was thinking I should remove the other V books. I know I wont be able to read them And I am reading Miss Hyde and it will deal with letter 'M', so I am removing those books as well. And I will be reading Storm Warning and one of the authors name has 'Q' so that will deal with letter 'Q'. Hee Haw!! LOL. 

Books Removed: 
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Mind Games by Kiersten White
Matched by Ally Condie

Popular Posts