Monthly TBR #35


I shouldn't do these anymore, eh? I haven't read most of them. But well, another month of an ambitious TBR.. At the top of the list it to finsih what I am currently reading and that is The Bigness of the World by Lori Ostlund. As for the rest of the TBR... Here goes..
Cambodia NoirThe Girl in the Well Is Me

Cambodia Noir - This comes out March 15th. And I want to read and review before or on that day. Hoping I can do that. Gah. 

The Girl in the Well is Me - Another ARC that comes out March 15th. A middle grade I am excited to read and review.

The Trouble with DestinySupernotesThe Children's Home

The Trouble With Destiny - This will be my first my first Lauren Morrill novel. Can't wait to read and review it.

Supernotes - Gah, should get ot this asap. I have started I just haven't continued with it.

The Children's Home -  I had to read this last month but oh well I didn't. So I want to rad it this month. Or try to at least.

What have planned on reading this month?

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts