Review | Nicola Yoon's THE SUN IS ALSO A STAR

The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola YoonWhen I first started reading The Sun is Also a Star, I wasn't really liking it or it was merely me not getting used to how different it was from Everything Everything and I had it in my head that I wont like this book as much as I had liked EE.

Well, now that I am done with it I think I love this book more. And I sure love nicola yoon's  writing and storytelling..

This book was heartbreaking, sweet, eyeopening and just really good.

There are so many problems that people face in this world. The world is so big and there are people with stories and we take things for granted sooo easily.

This book was sad.

This book was cute.

It made me think.

It made me believe more.

Time and space and that Greater Entity that is working towards our better future. Being a muslim i know it's God..

All the other details of the side characters we got, they were  annoying at first like a trigger (on the eyebrow annoying) but they were important in this intense story about time and fate or simply fate..

And love and fortune.. Grrr.

Ms. Yoon you have my utter and most unfazed attention ever.

Rating: 

Toodles.

Popular Posts