Monthly Wrap-Up #45

Heyyyy, so yess, I have been neglecting my blogging duties again due to life. Gah.. But rest assured. I am back. Gradually. Progressivley. 
absolutely.

I managed to read three books.
Woot.

So, I read The Sun is Also A Star and absolutely loved it. Loved it more than Everything, Evrything. Also, did you guys see the trailer for the film? I an semi okay about it.. But excited none the less.. 

I also read my anticipated Kasie West contemporary By Your Side and absolutely enjoyed it. Haven't been able to review this one yet. But a draft is in works.. So you might be seeing a review soon. 



I also read Gilded Cage by Vic James. I liked it okay. And dunno when I will be reviewing this. I am not particulalrly excited about it.. 

What did you guys manage to read for last month?

This is all from my end.. 

Reviewed Titles:

Toodles. 

Popular Posts