Review | Jay Asher's THIRTEEN REASONS WHY

Thirteen Reasons WhyThe show finally pumped me into reading the book. Yay. Loving the show so far. Wanted to finish the book before continuing on with rest of the show. Loved the book.

Characters: 3/5
Storyline: 4/5
Pacing: 3.5/5
Writing: 4/5
Attention Span: 5/5
Ending: 5/5

I cried multiple times during the book and I liked it a lot. Hannah was such a bright girl and I loved how she was in the show.---

I loved the book and this book was just sad and I think this is one of those books that you can't really review but experience for yourself. But it made us more aware of how words have the power to effect everything. So one must choose their words carefully. Also, actions matter a lot. They can roll or open up a new path for invited or uninvited guests.

The thing is I have finished watching the show and I can't  help not comparing both. I was liking the show before but I liked the book more. Also, I originally thought we could get to see the individual perspectives of each of the cassette recipient or at least get them to listen to just their tape but I don't think that would have worked overall. hmm. LOL.

Rating:

Ok then.

What did you guys think of the book?

Toodles.

Popular Posts