Review | Sarah J. Maas's Heir of Fire

Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) I took a long time to read it.. At first it was hard to follow so many character arcs, it was kind of overwhelming but then they held my individual interest. I loved Manon's chapters a lot.


Dorian's were good too and its good he found new love but it was like too fast.. but it wasnt really cos of how the book spans.. 😝

I still dunno which ship im on. I will just go with the flow. I loved the book. I read it so long ago dont really remember.

With every instalment this series is like making me more interested. Gradual pacing sets things in... The bread crumbs for the rest of the journey all laid. Action packed, betrayal filled this was great.

I still haven't read the next two books. Le sigh. And we will be getting a Dorian book this year and not the last instalment so yay I have time.

Rating:

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts