Review | Chris Wiklund's US

I loved this soo much. I started reading and stopped only when I was done with it. Being a picture book it was a quick go through, naturally.

I loved how varying the drawings were and did such a great job in portraying the feeling of those moments that the couple and/or the author went through. And making me feel their love and respect for each other.

(The Daily Drawings of) Us was whimsical, sweet, fun and a breath of fresh and relateable air. It was momentous. Even though it was only a hundred and fourteen pages.

I would love to have this picture book in my collection and revisit its pages when I want to feel happy.

Rating: 📖📖📖📖📖

Special thanks to Netgalley and the Publishers for this review copy.

Us comes out on December 5th.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts