Review | Lindsay J. Pryor's HAVEN

Completely blown away with this book. I knew not to expect anything less as it was Lindsay J. Pryor writing but this was absolutely fantastic.


I can easily predict this new urban fantasy series from her will be my next favorite thing. Loving the fact these books will be standalone.

Haven was utterly engrossing. It had the usual flare of Lindsay's awesome writing, alluring world-building and her fantastic characters that I have come to associate with her after loving and following her Blackthorn series. In this case, Ember and Nate. I loved them. I loved how honest they were. With each other and in general.

I couldn't stop reading this book even when I should have. But I just couldn't. Put. This. Book. Down. It was so captivating.

I loved the plot, the contrast it has to Blackthorn, the rawness and the brutalness--the familiar unpredictability that makes you fall in love with Lindsay's writing and the world(s) she has created.

Rating: 📖📖📖📖📖

Am I crazy to say I want a series on the Midtown and Summerton districts as well. And can we see this world on TV?

Whilst waiting for the final book in Blackthorn to come out. I'ma go dig around more on Lindsay's website. 😙

Also, check my reviews for her books in the companion series to the Lowtown books.

Psst. You don't really need to read her Blackthorn books to get this one but it will be great if you do as that series is awesome.

Special thanks to Netgalley, Piatkus and especially Lindsay J. Pryor for this reading opportunity.

Haven comes out November 2nd.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts