Book Trailers!

Some trailers can be so funny. I go like why the hell did you guys that for? I shouldn't criticize as they spend so much time to make them. But I can't help it. Ah. Anyway, there are some trailers that are good and not funny. The music and voice overs in some are good as well.The ones below are the ones that I liked. So, here are some down below after the list. They are all for this month with release dates from Aug7 to Aug 28.
Enjoy!


Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
The Kill Order by James Dashner
Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
Heaven by Alexandra Adornetto
Defiance by C.J. Redwine
Don’t Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
Speechless by Hannah Harrington



I guess I should stop now. Tomorrow The Rise of Nine is gonna  release. So excited. I hope you enjoyed these trailers.

Happy Reading.

post signature

Popular Posts