Weekend Fave(s) #3




Hey! How's it going? I had my first class today for my MS semester. I have the classes in evening which sucks. I have some old faces with me in the class but most of them are new. Hope it goes well for me. 

Anyway, time to get on track. My favorites from over the weekend. I only read two books this weekend as I was busy with my thesis work. I read The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols and The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella.


Both were really good, fun stories. I started reading The One That I Want last Sunday and finished on Friday. Ehehe, it wasn't because the book wasn't interesting, it was. I just got distracted by other books. Both of these are for my goodreads Big Summer Challenge. Only one book left for that challenge.

The winner for this week's challenge, I believe is The Undomesticated Goddess as I could relate more with her and I was literally laughing during almost (you will get what I mean when you read it) the whole book . The story is based on Samantha Sweeting- an established attorney. Things turn upside down for her when she makes a huge mistake and gets fired after facing a meltdown. She flees from London and gets off to a small town where she gets hired as a housekeeper. Those parts are hilarious as she has never been a domestic before. She finds her self more relaxed in this new scenario and turns down the partnership offer after after exposing one of her colleagues from the company. She finds love in the form of Nathaniel. This was a sweet, fun book.



 Have you read these books? What did you think of them?

 
post signature

Popular Posts