Monthly Wrap-up #1






















































































This month just flew by. Which means summer is ending, which is good as I don't like summers that much but that means start of school year or university in my case. My MS classes are starting from Monday. :() Wee, anyway, onto the purpose of this post. I hope I manged to read as many books as I  wanted. So, I am gonna start.

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain. I read this for my paranormal vs vampire challenge on goodreads which has ended by the way. I didn't like this book that much. I didn't connect with anyone. It started out good. But then it just fell- seemed like a rip-off of very many novels out there. I was literally skipping pages. I was so sad. The cover is so pretty. :( I gave it two stars. I don't think I will be continuing with the series. But you never know with me. 
 
Wings by Aprilynne Pike. I liked this. I gave it four stars. You can check my thoughts here

Evermore by Alyson Noel. I liked reading this. I gave it three stars. 


Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow. Ugh, I absolutely found this terrible to read. I found it worse than The Dark Divine. Or no, they are in a tie. I gave it two stars.

The Hollow by Jessica Verday. This book was the winner of my latest weekend fave feature. You can the post out here.


Between the Lines by Tamarra Webber. I think I read it's sequel first, ehehhe. And I had liked that but I didn't like this. You can check my goodread's rev here.
Obsidian and Onyx by JL Armentrout. I absolutely loved both of these. Five stars. They are awesome. I did a post on them already here. I also read the Deamon extra's from these books.

Bane by HM Ward. I liked this just as I have liked her other works. I gave it four stars. My thoughts here.

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake. I freaking adore this book. My thoughts here.

Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols. This book featured two books. The Boys Next Door, and the sequel, Endless Summer. I found them okay. My thoughts on the first book.

The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore. This book was good. I have a new fave character in the form of Nine. He was awesome. I was left with mixed feelings. I want more, that's for sure. I gave it four stars. My ramble here. I read The Fallen Legacies, Six's legacy and Eight's Origin as well. Loved those.

I also read Wake by Amanda Hocking. My ramble was done in a recent post here.

Also my faves, If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. 


Starkissed by Brynna Gabrielson. It was a fun read.  
Granny Dan by Danielle Steel, My Sister's Boyfriend by Sylvia McDaniel, Incarnate by Jodi Meadows, The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro. *sheepish* Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi.


The City of Bones and City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare.


The Taker by Alma Katsu, Legend by Marie Lu, The Ghost and the Goth by Stacey Kade, The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross, Over You by The Nancy Diaries Authors. 


These were all the books that I read in the month of August. I liked almost all the books. 
What books did you read in the past month?


post signature

 

Popular Posts