Goodreads Challenge(s)!

Hey! How's it going? I have finished Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols and Pittacus Lore's The Lost Files 3: The Fallen Legacies and Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi... My thoughts on them coming soon. And I have ditched reading Alma Katsu's The Taker– I dunno I was liking it at first but now 250 pages through I am (insert own choice of word for when you don't like a book sometimes.) Anyway, so I am on goodreads and the groups I am in they have set up some challenges.

Both the challenges are by the same group "Lovers of Paranormal", the first challenge being 
 PARANORMAL VS. VAMPIRE CHALLENGE 

The participants have to select atleast five books. We can select upto ten. I am selecting five (:
The books must be from a list of Best Teen Paranormal/Vampire Reads (http://www.goodreads.com/list)

So, my list:
  1. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
  2. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
  3. Bitter Frost by Kailin Gow
  4. The Hollow by Jessica Verday
  5. Evermore by Alyson Noel
Start Date: August 1, 2012
End Date: August 31, 2012

It's august 3rd and I still haven't started the books from my list ;(


The next challenge by this same group is THE BIG SUMMER CHALLENGE. The goal behind this challenge is to read the most TBR books just no short-stories. (http://www.goodreads.com/challenges/659-the-big-summer-challenge)


My Books for this challenge:
  1. Between The Lines by Tammara Webber
  2. Endless Summer by Jennifer Echols
  3. The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
  4. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols
  5. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols
  6. The Undomesticated Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
  7. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
  8. Bane by H. M. Ward
  9. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
  10. The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore
Start Date: July 6, 2012
End Date: September 6, 2012

The last two are yet to be released. So, hopefully I can get my hands on them by them.

Both of these challenges require a review after the end of each book.

Wish me luck. You can also join these groups and challenges if you want.

Happy Reading.

Popular Posts