Procrastinating!

I haven't done posts on the week's releases and other happenings regarding books. And I am sorry for that. I am into the goodreads challenge and my access to the laptop is minimum nowadays and I need my laptop to post a good drafted blog.

I will post them soon as a huge pile has been build up. I have been reading books in my TBR list and the books for the challenges and I am being disappointed. I read Bree Despain's The Dark Divine the other day and I mentioned in my previous to previous to previous, um, you know which and we have to write a review for the books we read. I had to write one for this and I was drawing a blank. I still am. I am disappointed that much is apparent but I still have to write a review. Argh, it sucks.

I would like to know what is going on with you. Have you ever faced such a dilemma?

Popular Posts