Book Haul 3


I have gotten many books to show you guys today. *happy dance*



For Review:
Be My Downfall- Book 3 in the Whitman University Books. I have read the second book in this series. My review. Love the typefonts on these covers. 

Thirty and a Half Excuses- Book 3 in A Rose Gardener Mystery. I love the titles in this series. I haven't read the previous books in the series. So, I won't be reviewing this for the release day launch which is tomorrow. I am glad the review is not compulsory. 

Special Thanks to the publishers for these. Can't wait to dive in.

Freebies:
Nitwit Wisdom
Dead Men Don't Eat Quiche
These were given to me by the author Gwen Ellery through twitter. I only followed her back. Thanks for these. (:


Others:







Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts