Book Haul (8)


Time to haul these (review) and bought books since last book haul... 

The first three are review copies.
I am currently reading BCQ and have started reading UTS and am hoping to start with Sudden Secrets soonish.

Black Collar Queen (Black Collar, #2)Under the Spotlight (The Jamieson Collection #3)Sudden SecretsThe GoldfinchWhere Rainbows EndAll the Blue-Eyed Angels (Erin Solomon Mystery, #1)The Arch of Avooblis (Adventurers' Academy #1)Burning Kingdoms (Internment Chronicles, #2)

I got All The Blue-Eyed Angels and The Arch of Avooblis during the deals... Burning Kingdoms was a recent endeavour. Whereas The Goldfinch and Where Rainbows End were bought during February or was it March,I believe. Hmm... I have already read the Ahern novel, it was as gift for a friend. And I so wanted to re-read the book but I re-watched the film in place of reading. Tehe. 

That's it I suppose.

Currently listening to: Perfume Fake It...
xo,
post signature

Popular Posts