Monthly Fave(s) #29

A little late with this, I know, but here are my favourites for last month...

Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng I loved this tale of an Asian family dealing with the disappearance of their middle child. It was told in a very clever manner that revealed the story leaving me shocked and sad.    All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven I was definitely surprised by how much this book touched me like EINTY did but in a totally similar but different manner.
(I couldn't stop thinking about these two books.)
 Fairest by Marissa Meyer was soo frustrating and brutal. I really loved this insight into the Lunar world. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols and Perfect Couple by Jennifer Echols were really enjoyable reads. I had so much fun reading more Echols.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts