Monthly Wrap-Up #43



My ever late combined wrap up for October, November and December. First up, we have December and so on for the previous two months. So here goes,

I read Afterward and I found it okay. I dont think I have reviewed it yet. But I will be soonish.

I read three volumes of Maid Sama. Loved them. Can't really review them. They are fun characters with some silly stuff but I love everything.

Afterward by Jennifer MathieuMaid-sama! Vol. 05 by Hiro FujiwaraMaid-sama! Vol. 06 by Hiro FujiwaraMaid-sama! Vol. 07 by Hiro Fujiwara
I saw Christine and Natasha's Forks adventures and that ignited my urge to re-read the Twilight books and rewatch the films. I have rewatched all the films Haha But I only got to read Life and Death and Twilight. Liked it. LOL. 

Life and Death by Stephenie MeyerTwilight by Stephenie Meyer

The adult thriller for this month was Strange Things Done and I liked it quite a lot. It definitely had my attention. The last YA for December and 2016 was Lucy and Linh. I loved it.

Strange Things Done by Elle WildLucy and Linh by Alice Pung


For November, my thriller choice was Black Widow and it was good. I didn't like the end  though but overall the book was awesome.

I finished The Collectors' Society series by Heather Lyons by reading the last book in the series. It was great. I loved this take on Alice in the Wonderland.
Black Widow by Chris BrookmyreThe Lost Codex by Heather Lyons
I finally read The Architect's Apprentice and it was soo good. But so sad. Elif Shafak is sure a good writer.

The YA mystery/thriller I read was Dead Girls Society. It was quite good.

I also read the seventh book in the Blackthorn series by the fab Lindsay J. Pryor. I loved it and can't wait for the last book.

The Architect’s Apprentice by Elif ShafakDead Girls Society by Michelle KrysBlood Bound by Lindsay J. Pryor

Hey, I read four books for October and that is awesome for me with the schedule that I have.

I read one middle grade which was The Secret Horses of Briar Hill and I liked it okay.

I read two YA contemporary's: My Unscripted Life and P.S. I Like You. I loved the latter but found the former a-okay.

I read one adult book which was The Guineveres and it was one good book.




Reviewed Titles:

Toodles.post signature

Popular Posts