Anticipated Releases 2017

Guys, I know I failed to post last Thursday as I had a death in the family and had to leave town. And Im sorry I didnt inform you guys. But I am still getting the hang of this schedule and getting back into blogging weekly.. Anyway, this is like an old song.. I keep saying thr same thing and neglecting my blogging duties.. Gah.. Im sorry..

Here are my most anticipated releases for the year:

Wires and Nerve, Volume 1 (Wires and Nerves, #1)
Release Date: January 31

Super duper excited for this. It features Iko's story. Woot. 

By Your Side
Release Date: January 31

You all know Kasie has becone my go to contemporary writer. So, she has another book coming out and well, I love her books and I have to buy this one. 😋

The Burning World  (Warm Bodies, #2)
Release Date: February 7

I am jist super excited we even have a sequel for Warm Bodies. I have to read it.😉

100 Hours (100 Hours, #1)
Release Date: March 28

I have loved whatever Rachel has writte  and so I can't wait to try this new book of hers.

Spectacle (The Menagerie Series)
Release Date: March 28

The sequel to Menegerie which was my favorite book of 2015. I cant wait to read the next chapter of this amazing new world.

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
Release Date: May 2

Aaahhhh, ACOMAF was my favorite book of last year. I loved it more than ACOTAR. I simply cant wait for ACOWAR. Gah. 😍

Into the Water
Release Date: May 2

The Girl on the Train was epic. Paula has another coming out so i will definitely get to it.

Lucky in Love

Lucky in Love

Release Date: July 25th

Another Kasie West book in the same year. Oh yes. Gimme! Gimme! 🤗

There's Someone Inside Your House
Expected publication: September 12th 2017 

Oh, Stephanie's newest. I want it. She brought us the beloved Anna books. 😁

Warcross (Warcross, #1)

Warcross (Warcross #1)

by 
Expected publication: October 3rd 2017

Marie Lu's newest. I want it definitely. Arghhh. I have loved jer Champion books. I have loved her The Young Elites' books. I want more. I still have the last book in jer second trilogy to though. 😶

What are your anticipated releases? Are we waiting for the same books?
Toodles.post signature

Popular Posts