Review: Elodie Nowodazkij's A SUMMER LIKE NO OTHER

A Summer Like No Other by Elodie NowodazkijA novella told in dual POV failed to inspire me. It didn't make me giddy. For me, contemporaries are associated with giddiness even in the midst of shitty serious life business in some contemporaries.
The girl is trying to find her birth parents-- is in love with her brother's best friend. The friend is keeping at bay coos of bro code. The girl's fam is going through a rough time. They try to date for the summer ans see where it takes them.

The girl finds out about her mother. Blah blah, Don't care. I didn't love their romance or whatever connection they had Not interested.

I didn't like the writing&the plot-line either. I guess it was all about the execution if it had been more smooth this would have been great.

Rating:
Thanks to Netgalley for this review copy.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts