Monthly TBR #2

As I didn't get to read all  the books in my Decmeber TBR. I will be pickingone or two books from those left behind. These are the books I am plannin to read this month.


Divergent by Veronica Roth (January Read-along for a GR group, I am forgetting the other group with this as a monthly read :-/)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (BOTM of one of the groups on GR)
The Maze Runner by James Dashner (Another BOTM)
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (Group Book)
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Group Read)
Neverfall by Brodi Ashton- I need to read this before Everbound is released. *excited*
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder (BOTM)
Smokeless Fire by Samantha Young (BOTM of the same group as above)
Paper Towns by John Green (BOTM)
Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan (BOTM)
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (I'm not sure about this one) (GR)
Wanted by Kelly Elliot (BOTM)

Hopefully I will read all these and squeeze in those left behind from last month.
Also, I have already finished with the two books I began in the last days of December. So they are counted as January reads. :-o

Anyway, good luck for all your TBR's. 
Happy Reading.
  post signature

Popular Posts