Monthly TBR #17


Participating in two readalongs this month. I have already finished one of the books for the said read-along. Also, for the Birthstones Color Parade I have to pick books with shades of green on it. And, I have review books to read as well. And then I have the Yearly TBR books to read too. Plus, any other book that will certainly grab my attention.

These are the books I am hoping to read for the month. Do note that i am not assigning myself the books with shades of green yet. As i still dunno which ones I am going to be reading. 

So, let's get into it.

A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 2 of 2)
failed to finish this last month. :(
Love Letters to the Dead
Have read this already for the Contemporary Lovers group. You guys can still join in on the fun.
Attachments
For this booksplosion group. Ten chapters in. Really liking it so far. Join us.
You Should Have Known
No promises about this baby.
Just Call Me Ninja
Freaking review book. I have already started it and it is ridiculously curiosity inducing.
So, i guess this is it then.
Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts