Monthly TBR #18


So, I failed to finish A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 2 of 2)You Should Have Known by Jean Hanff Korelitz this month again. So, they are still TBR for June. Apart from these I will be reading 1-3 gray shaded books. Have to decide which they are going to be. And any other book i feel like readidng from the new releases and/or my yearly TBR books. And also planning to read the Teen Titans Go comics D:

Planning to read:

Where Things Come BackFree to FallLetting Ana Go

I am almost a 100 pages in Free To Fall and I liked what i have read so far. I will continue reading this into June. I have heard good things about John Corey's and I am excited to enter this world. Letting Ana Go is going to be pulseit's 5 year anniversary gift. So, i want to read this one as it was beloved when it was brought in the first time. 

These are the only books I know for sure i want to be reading. The rest will be on my mood and access and time availability. D:

Happy June everyone.
post signature

Popular Posts