Monthly Wrap-Up #20


I am late with this wrap-up you guys. I did a lot of reading. It was a fun month.

Before i do that. My current reading progress.

Total no. of books read: 16
Assigned TBR books: 3
Finished series: 2
Started new series: 6
The next in series: 1
Re-reads: 0
Debut book(s): 0
Other(s): 5

Oath Bound by Rachel VincentA Storm of Swords by George R.R. MartinSearch by Alyssa Rose IvyThe Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly BlackPicture Perfect by Elisabeth GraceThe Unbound by Victoria Schwab

April was a good month in regards to having put more and more reviews out along with starting new series and finishing and what not. 

I finally read the (most prolly) final book in The Archived books, The Unbound. It was magnifique like its predecessor. I have my thoughts on it already, posted here in a review mash-up. A deserving five star series. 

Another series I finished last month was the Unbound Trilogy by Rachel Vincent by reading the final book, Oath Bound. It was epic. Absolutely love this trilogy. My thoughts.

As for next in an ongoing series, I finished the first part, Steel and Snow, of A Storm of Swords. I love this series. I don't think i can really review these books. I don't think i will. The show is awesome and so are these books as these are the starting point for the show. This book was also from my assigned TBR books.

Some stand-alones such as The Geography of You and Me, My Life With The Walter Boys and 172 Hours On The Moon were all fab. Well, My Life...wasn't. I have reviewed all these. 

My Life With The Walter Boys by Ali NovakThe Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. SmithPretty Little Things by Teresa Mummert172 Hours on the Moon by Johan HarstadTo All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny HanAlienated by Melissa LandersShadow and Bone by Leigh BardugoUnder Different Stars by Amy A. BartolBorn Wicked by Jessica SpotswoodRush Into You by Brianna Lee





Oh, almost forgot The Coldest Girl in Coldtown which was a surprisingly a very good read. 
I had to read two review books, Search and Picture Perfect. They were fine reads. My reviews can be found by clicking on the respective titles.

I started five new series this past month. Two were debut books namely, Alienated by Melissa Landers. I absolutely adored it. I have reviewed it already. Another was Under Different Stars. I absolutely loathed it. Loathed is a strong word but it failed to make me a lover.

I freaking liked To All The Boys I Have Loved Before by Jenny Han. Another fascinating read was Shadow and Bone for the Grisha re-read. Also, Born Wicked was a thrill to listen to.

Pretty Little Things and Rush Into You were okay reads. I like the cover on Little. I have yet to review Rush Into You. I hope i can do it in the coming weeks but I am going to be busy with uni work so i dunno when i will be able to put it out. Hopefully soon. Rush Into You was the last book I read for April.

I have linked up all the books I have my thoughts out on already. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.
post signature

Popular Posts