172 Hours and the Geography...

The Geography of You and MeI have been a fan of Jennifer E. Smith's works since the times of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight. I have loved the covers she has on all her books since that book's release. xP Although I haven't out-rightly been amazed by her books i have still loved them and felt giddy whilst reading them. This book was a delight as all the predecessor works. I enjoyed this book a lot. I loved her characters and how the geography played the part in their thinking- a thought-provoking warm book. We get to travel with the characters. FUN. The book is told from both Owen's and Lucy's perspective. I loved how postcards were used. I just love the way Jennifer writes her books. This is my favorite from all the books i have read by her. This was as expected, really cute. It will leave you with a smile on your face. I adore these books of hers. You will enjoy the book, that's all I can say. A sweet sweet book. I loved it. 

Teaser:
Rating:


172 Hours on the MoonA horror YA of a different kind. A Norwegian novel originally which was really good and creepyy. I have been wanting to read this for a long while and I finally did. When you will be reading it, you will be like yeah, this is what's gonna happen next but you know what that predictability will still surprise you with the way this book is written. The book navigates through multiple POV's mainly Mia, Midori and Antoine. To give us more insight we are also shown the world through other characters as well. I really liked how things just went escalating. I loved the idea and those creepy 'gangers. ;) And I soo loved Mia's reaction.
The marketing that was done for the book was soo cool. I am glad they have kept the youtube videos. I kept thinking about the book after i was done with it. I love the cover(s). I can't talk about this book anymore than tell you to read it. It is one feeling you wouldn't wanna miss.

Teaser:
Rating:
Happy Reading.
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts