The Official Grisha Trilogy Re-Read

Guys, I am really late to inform you about this #grishareread !! It started today. Hahahah. I loved it. And I am done already. I know I know I wanted to go with the group but it was so damn good.

Macmillan Children's Publishing Group and Orion Books are teaming up for a re-read worthy of RUIN AND RISING by Leigh Bardugo, on sale June 17.

All the deets...
You can still join...

Today is the first day of The Official Grisha Trilogy Re-Read  on Goodreads! Grab your copy of SHADOW AND BONE and join us as we relive all our favorite moments! Check out the boards on our page, share your favorite quotes, and discuss your favorite ships! We can't wait to fangirl over over every heartrendering moment! 

We'll be posting re-caps as we go along. 
April 23: Prologue – Chapter 5 
April 26: Chapters 6 – 11
April 29: Chapters 12-18
May 2: Chapter 19 – Epilogue
And don't forget: Leigh will be on the page for a special SHADOW AND BONE Q&A on May 1st at 3pm EST/12pm PST.

Happy Reading.
Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts