Catastrophic History, Kiss Me Kill Me

Kiss Me Kill Me (Scarlett Wakefield, #1)The Catastrophic History of You and Me

Rating: 


I read both Kiss Me Kill Me and The Catastrophic History of You and Me back in March. I had started to read Catastrophic back in 2012 but had found it lacking and had it put on hold.

I think this book will be loved only when one's in the mood where every thought has left their body. I read this one when I was totally exhausted and I was enjoying it. I hadn't liked it when I had it first picked it. And i mean this in a good way.

The idea this book is based on is pretty cool and i liked how Brie was shown dealing with each stage. I found the book predictable and I don't think I can relate to Brie for having to seek revenge on the boy. I would have missed my fam more if i went through what she went through (i hope i don't LOL) But when Patrick told her that she should stop she should have. Well, it's understandable on her part.

Anyway, I found this book okay. I would have originally given it two stars I am still wavering between giving it a two instead of three but Ima go with 3 as i did like it when i picked it the second time this year.

Kiss Me Kill Me was not what I was thinking it was going to be. I thought it would be a light sweet contemporary romance but it turned out more mystery oriented. I found i was interested to know more what with a page turning experience whilst reading which depicts good pacing. I started the second book after I was done with this but i don't think i am interested anymore as of now. I give it 2.5ish stars. 

Toodles.
Happy Reading.

post signature

Popular Posts