Monthly TBR #16

Hiya!! Some great books out this month. I dunno which I will be reading from them. Anyway, I still have 200 or so pages to read in Storm of Swords. I will be reading that. I want to continue reading this installment by continuing with the second part in the Storm of Swords. I got Search as an ARC to be reviewed on release day so I will reading that. I have already started reading it.Then I got another book for review Picture Perfect. Then I have to read 3 books with shades of white on its cover for the Birthstones Color Parade. I haven't decided which books they are going to be. And in the meantime I may read any other book that I feel like reading.
A Storm of Swords: Steel and Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 1 of 2)Search (The Empire Chronicles, #2)Picture Perfect (Limelight, #2)A Storm of Swords: Blood and Gold (A Song of Ice and Fire #3, Part 2 of 2)

I seriously hate this ugly arse cover on Search. Grrr. It looks really cheap. I am so sorry. I don't like the typeface. And what's with the attack-straddle. D: I do like the background, though.

Toodles.
Happy Reading. 
post signature

Popular Posts