Wrap-Up | BOOKTUBE-A-THON 2014


BookTube-A-Thon has ended. And I was soo tired and sleepy I went to bed without posting Day 6 & 7 updates. :/ Anyway, a good reading week overall. I will post Day 6 and 7 progress respectively and then wrap-it all up.

Day 6 Progress:
The Night Circus (219 pages)

Total Page Count: 1978

Challenge or book completed: Nil for the day...

Day 7 Progress:
The Night Circus (195 pages)
Rebel (334 pages)
The Silver Linings Playbook (270 pages)

Challenges Completed: 3
Books Completed: 3

Overall Challenges and Books: 7 ((:

Total Page Count: 2777

So, I managed to read all the books I had assigned to myself. I am soo glad. Last year I had deviated. :/ And I had completed only 2 challenges. This year I did soo well. I was awesome. XP I did decline in my reading speed in the middle of the week but I managed it at the end. D:

Books Read:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom RiggsReboot by Amy TinteraBlood Red Road by Moira YoungShadow of Night by Deborah HarknessThe Night Circus by Erin MorgensternRebel by Amy TinteraThe Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick

How did you all do?????

Previous Updates:

Happy Reading.
(:

post signature

Popular Posts