Favorite Series | 2015


Hey, hey, hey, these series made my life this past year. Not kidding. Love these worlds and characters... And the author's of course. In no particular order, I present to you my fave series:
  • The Young Elites: Marie Lu is a babe when it comes to writing awesome worlds. I loved her Legend trilogy and this fantasy trilogy is proving to be top game as well. Only one book left and the title was just revealed: The Midnight Star. Gah. It comes out this year.. 
  • Blue Spring Ride: I finished this manga series after having watched it's anime. I simply love the anime and this manga as well. It was frustrating but oh so cute. Definitely worth the read. Current manga goals are to finish the Maid-sama and Tokyo Ghoul series.
  • Death Sworn: Another fantasy series fav, this duology reminded me of Darkling from the Grisha trilogy and also Throne of Glass for some elements. 
  • Superlatives: I fell in love with Ms. Echols thisyear once again. I definitely forgot how much I loved her books. I loved this trilogy and the characters were so freaking dimensional and cute and fun. Love.. 

What about your fav series???
Toodles.
xo,

Popular Posts