REVIEW | Lauren Morrill's MY UNSCRIPTED LIFE

My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
Contemporary books are my jam. They are my lifeline. They are the ones that have the power to take me out of my slump. They make me happy. Lauren Morrill's 'My Unscripted Life' did that, too..

MUL follows Deanna/Dee's work experience for a movie that is shooting in her town.. She already loves the male lead as he is a popular singer and whatnot but what she doesn't expect is his cold demeanor when they first meet. Even though she knows it will probably break her heart as if something does start it will be just for the summer but things just happen and she gets tangled with him.. Other than this aspect she finally realizes her dream and how to keep her options after her rejection from the favorite school she wanted to go to..

I liked MUL but didn't love it for the fact that her dream guy got to be the real thing for her.. Also the Benny thing.. Nuh-uh!  These two things made this a three star read for me.. Otherwise being the first Lauren Morrill read I think I will be reading more from her..

Rating:

Special thanks to Netgalley and Delcorte Press for this review copy..

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts