REVIEW | Calla Devlin's TELL ME SOMETHING REAL

Tell Me Something Real by Calla DevlinWhen I requested TELL ME SOMETHING REAL from netgalley it was because of the cover and also the summary I had skimmed..


I began reading and getting into it but then Caleb happened and well, Vanessa and Caleb happened.. Not into the whole love at first sight shite anymore.. Also, everything else that happened.

I thought we would get to be inside each of the sister's heads or something and/or see their coping mechanisms.. We got to see bits through Vanessa but I wanted more closure.. 

The disorder this book brought into spotlight was informative but sad as well.. 

I don't think I reallt liked being inside Vanessa head which made the whole book non fun for me.. I was so disinterested with the whole ordeal and her obsession with Caleb. GOD. So nah.. Not my kinda book.

Rating: 

Special thanks to Netgalley and the Publishers for this review copy.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts