Monthly TBR #43

It's been a while since I have done one of these. As far as I can remember I think I discontinued this series. Anyway, this is what I need to read asap. Have already started these.

  1. Artemis: Andy Weir's next book after The Martian. It's about a heist on the freaking moon. Comes out Nov 14.
  2. Rosemarked: Need to read this one as it comes out on Nov 7. And I so want to review this by that time. 
  3. Lord of Shadows: The sequel to Lady Midnight in the The Dark Artifices series. I haven't really been loving these books as I have loved the previously published but nonetheless still reading. Quarter of a way through with this one. 
  

Also order of business for the next few days: 
  • Review Bonfire
  • Review Rosemarked
  • Post review for Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy. It has been in draft form since I finished it and I keep postponing working on it to publish it. 
  • Review Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows. 
 

Toodles.

Edit: This post was previously published as Weekend TBR. 

Popular Posts