Kasie West's The Distance Between Us

The Distance Between Us


So, I didn't think I would fall in love with this. But I thought wrong. I really fell for this book.

I loved the relationship between Xander and Caymen. I loved how the book started and how the two met and how the two finally met met. (You will get it once you read it.)

I loved the way it was written. 

I loved the pacing. 

I loved the story line. 

I loved everything about this book. 

I cant remember anything bad (there were some cliches but they didn't annoy me) about this book. 

Except for the fact that it was sweet, funny, different (in that non-different way), amazing, swoon-worthy and a plain fabulous book and that you should read it if you feel like it. XP

And oh, I forgot about Caymen's dry humor. Loved it. LOL. It reminded me of me. I am like that when in that mood.

Teaser:
Rating:
Toodles.
Happy Reading.
 post signature

Popular Posts