Lindsay J. Pryor's Blackthorn Series

Blood Shadows by Lindsay J. PryorBlood Roses by Lindsay J. PryorBlood Torn by Lindsay J. Pryor
Series Rating: 

Book(s) Rating:

This series truly surprised me. I didn't think I would love it that much or be intrigued by it. I couldn't stop thinking about these books once I was done with them. I read this trio in a week. And there is actually a fourth book to come out later this year. 

This is a paranormal/supernatural novel featuring lycans, vampires, humans and serynns. The world-building is spectacular. The characters are enthralling and addicting. The gents in these are alpha males and just so crazyyyy. Love them all. I can't decide who my favorite guy is. There is a tie between Jask and Caleb. XP


The books are told from dual POVs of our male and female lead and the narrators change each book. The first book, Blood Shadows follows Caitlin Parish and Kane Malloy's story of revenge, betrayal, love, deceit and justice. This book introduced us to the workings of Blackthorn and the third species generation and all that business. 

The second book, Blood Roses follows Caleb and Leila's story. This book was just plain oh-my-god, this is not happening ones. LOL. The first book was on that level but this one had craziness turned up one notch higher. 

The third book, Blood Torn follows Leila's sister Sophia and Jask, who was introduced to us in the first book  whereas Sophia was mentioned in the first book. Things got more messier in this one for the whole Blackthorn people as the linkages between the protagonists of each book couldn't be ignored. 

All in all these books are fabulous with gritty story-lines and messed up situations and craziness on a whole new level. I really enjoyed the world building and the pacing and the characters. Plain fabulousness. 

Excited for the fourth book, Blood Deep as things ended on a dangerous note. 

Have you read these? If yes, what did you think about them?

That's it from me, then.

Toodles.
Happy Reading.

Update: Lindsay J. Pryor was kind enough to give me a shout-out on her facebook page this past week. Eeeeep... 
post signature

Popular Posts