Monthly TBR #23


The books I am hoping to read this month.

How The Wolf Lost Her HeartThe Horde Without End (The World Without End, #2)The Future Without Hope (The World Without End, #3)The Union (The Union Series #1)For Now (Rules of Love, #2)Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)In the Afterlight (The Darkest Minds, #3)

The first five are review books. The HP books are for my #HPReReadFest where I decided to -re-read the HP books before the year ends. TBoL is for my Yearly TBR and also finishing the series. ITA is for my needing to finish the series i.e Universal TBR and the birthstones color parade reading challenge.

Other than these hoping to tackle a few more books from the yearly TBR pile. As I only have two months till the year ends. Teheh. I will picking them up at will.

And I will resist any other good looking book. Oh, but The Retribution of Mara Dye... comes out on Tuesday. I will be reading that.

Happy Reading.

Toodles.
post signature

Popular Posts