Monthly TBR #24


Currently reading Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano and How The Wolf Lost Her Heart by Sarah Brownlee. So, if I am not able to finish them by Sunday, then it means they are obviously still TBR for next month.

I know what I will be reading for December. And I seriously don't want to read any other read that is not required reading and/or on my numerous TBR's... So here goes,

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. RowlingUnWholly (Unwind, #2)The Book of Life (All Souls Trilogy, #3)Mad LoveThe Witches of the Glass Ca...Harry Potter and the Order ...

I have three review books so far for December.. Will be reading them in the coming week. As for TGoF and TOotP.. I am hoping I can read them. If not I want to focus more on my yearly TBR reads. And try to finish more books from that list. As I will be continuing with that list in the coming year, that's for sure now. D;

You all know I have been re-reading the HP books and I have been calling it the #HPReReadFest! (if you follow me elsewhere) Well, I wanted to re-read the books before the year ends.. And I hope I can finish the remaining four books as I failed to read book 4 and 5 this month. Grrr.. So, if I am not able to finish them all. Well, I can be flexible always. No hard and fast rules. I want to enjoy re-reading these books and I shouldn't be pressured about finishing them this year. Soo, these are like non-definite reads.
Harry Potter and the Half-B...Harry Potter and the Deathl...

Toodles for now.
post signature

Popular Posts